This year’s Bonnaroo festival has sold out. Festival organizers have a few messages for those lucky enough to have tickets:
- No one should show up without a wristband. There will not be any sales at the gate.
- There aren’t any paper tickets and only wristbands purchased through Bonnaroo are guaranteed authentic.
- Those in possession of fake wristbands will not be admitted
- Attendees should not put their wristbands on before arrival. They will be secured by festival staff at the gate
- The event will open its gates at 7 p.m. June 8 to allow more time for vehicles to enter the campgrounds